- Eligibility: The Shop By Bravo Giveaway (“Campaign”) is open only to those who enter at the https://www.shopbybravo.com/pages/bravoholic-giveaway and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Bravo Media LLC (“Bravo”), NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“NBCU”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Campaign Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries (defined below) will be accepted online starting on October 19, 2021 12:01 AM, EST and ending November 2, 2021 11:59 PM, EST. All online entries must be received by November 2, 2021 11:59 PM, EST.
- How to Enter: To enter the Campaign during the Campaign Period visit https://www.shopbybravo.com/pages/bravoholic-giveaway to complete and thereafter submit the online form provided, which includes your name, email address, and one (1) required question (“Entry”). You must provide an email address and answer the required question included in the online form. The Entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible for the chance to win a Prize (defined below). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your Entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
You may enter once during the Campaign Period. Multiple Entries received from any person beyond this limit will void all such additional Entries. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or by any means that subverts the entry process will be disqualified. Entries must be received before November 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST to be eligible for the Campaign. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Campaign. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, fraudulent, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
- Prizes: One (1) winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will be randomly selected on or about Tuesday November 2, 2021 and win the items below (“Prize”). The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other Prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of Prizes constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Winner will be randomly selected and win the following Prize:
- Come Back Later I'm Watching Bravo Coir Doormat
- Eat. Sleep. Bravo White Soft Touch Robe
- You Had me at Bravo Unisex Tri-Blend T-Shirt
- Not All Diamond and Rosé: The Insides Story of The Real Housewives from the People Who Lived It Hardcover Book
- Let's Bravo & Chill Waffle Slipper
- The Real Housewives of New York Go To Sleep Bethenny Frankel Silk Eye Mask
- Can't Talk I'm Watching Bravo White Mug
- Busy Watching Bravo Laser Engraved Wine Glasses
- Bravoholic Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt
- The Real Housewives Turtle Time Linen Wine Bag
Prize is awarded “as is” with no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, from Campaign Entities.
Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of Prize is two hundred ninety seven dollars and fifty cents ($297.50). Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize may vary. Any difference between ERV and ARV will not be awarded.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. The Winner will be notified within five (5) days following at the email provided at the time of entry. Potential Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, publicity release. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering your email address to sign up, you understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void Entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple Entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple Entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Campaign Entities and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: Except as to Bravo and NBCU, THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND Ohio, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
WITH RESPECT TO BRAVO AND NBCU, THE CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Snow Commerce, Inc. 1148 Main St #400 Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 United States. Requests must be received no later than December 2, 2021, 11:59PM, EST.